Monday, June 25, 2007

Can You Ever Have Too Much?


I miss my mexican food!!! I LOVE mexican food!!! On my birthday a few weeks ago Mark and I thought we would try out a mexican restuarant we had been curious about. Now I know it was a little early for dinner and a little late for lunch.....yah it was closed. For good! We did find another place to eat called Earl's, and of course I ordered a mexican salad and soup. It was very yummy. Anyways, so this past week when I was with my sister we went to the same mexican place to eat, not once, not twice, but three times!! I guess you could say 4 times because I bought a few burritos, froze them,put them in a cooler and had them for dinner after driving home from my sister's. You would think I have had enough of mexican food, but tonight I am making salsa and having quesadillas!!! Told you, I LOVE mexican food!!

No comments: