Saturday, June 16, 2007

GrabBag Saturday




Can you tell I need to "get away from it all"? I love Neptunes Net on the PCH (pacific coast highway). I always order their shrimp basket with fries, but my favorite thing is looking out over the ocean while I eat. And those people crossing the road to eat on the beach, it's crazy! They better watch out.

Good Old Disneyland! There is nothing to say about this, but it really is "the happiest place on earth". I LOVE the Peter Pan ride, it is my favorite!

Eating Shave Ice in Hale'iwa is a must on the North Shore. Have you tried a shave ice with the black beans and ice cream in the bottom? ( really, my kids are happy, just busy with the whole experience)

2 comments:

mama jo said...

hey neptune's net looks good...we better get down there...and i have to say that kerry is going on tues to disneyland for the 3rd time in 3 weeks...wish you guys were here...

mama jo said...

addded comment...russ, kerry, shem and andrea, seek, ashely jake, nick and julia went last week to disneyland...andrea had never been before...so they wanted her to have the experience...