Thursday, July 19, 2007

Little Laurel Lee



Laurel is really enjoying her summer with the theater. She is in Suessical (the mayors wife) , Oklahoma where she plays Gertie, yep, the one with the annoying laugh, and she plays Peggy in The Taffetas which is my very favorite. I have loved watching her up on stage doing what she loves most but also seeing her act and dance. I sit through the shows and just beam inside and even tear up once in awhile. Laurel knows I do that every time she sings, whether it be in church, school choir, or singing the Star Spangled Banner at an event. I love the poise and grace she has. I love you Laurel!

3 comments:

name: Laurel said...

aaawwww thanks mom, you're the greatest. my life wouldn't be complete without an entire blog post dedicated to me! just kidding, but i love you, too!

lou lou said...

I can't wait to come and see Laurel in her all her roles in the plays..oh and in her glory!

mama jo said...

look like laurel is a star...she looks like she's having so much fun...