Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Michelle


This is one great summer for "my Michelle". It has been one event after another for her. She got her first job working at a general store a few miles from here, then it was off to girls camp in BC where she sunned for 4 straight days (no requirements from the camp manual this year). Then it was the Cahoon reunion which are always great for the cousins and a trip to Utah for EFY. From there she drove to CA with her best friend's family where she is having the time of her life! Beach, shopping, and great food joints like Baja Fresh and In and Out, but guess what she is doing tonight? Wicked! I am so happy for her and wish I was there. Michelle is a great daughter and so much fun to be around. Have fun Michelle, I love you!

2 comments:

lou lou said...

That is a fun summer for Michelle!
Hope she wants to come home after good ole California. Cute picture.

mama jo said...

sounds like so much fun...kerry's sad she is missing her...