Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Nealster!





Does Neal look older to you? He turned 12 years old on Saturday so you know what that means......no more Primary!!! He completed his Faith in God award which was great, he worked hard on it. It kinda of reminded me of scouting actually, you know, behind every Eagle Scout is a mom?

Another important thing that happened, he also received the Aaronic Priesthood. Our neighbors came and also our home teacher and his wife, she just loves my Neal! So in honor of turning 12, he was able to attend his first youth activity, Stake Standards Night! Yep, they mentioned the dating, the modesty, and the "P" word as Neal puts it. He said the Bishop talked about it in his interview too. Oh he is growing up so fast.

5 comments:

Audrey said...

Happy Birthday Neal!! I know how anxious you were to leave primary far behind. You will be a wonderful addition to the Deacons. You are great!

name: Laurel said...

what's the P word? am i missing something? or just embarrasing myself?

cmeagan said...

It took me a second too Laurel. Think.....it will come to you.

Suz said...

12? I remember asking you what you would do with all your free time when he started 1st grade. You just kinda laughed at such a dumb question, and gently replied, "Oh, it gets filled up..." How I've learned!

Danielle said...

I can't believe this is the same kid that use to hang from the clothes bar in the closet. He is so big and handsome now!