Monday, September 17, 2007

Every Little Bit Helps...






We all try and do our part, big or small. Michelle is stapling a plastic barrier between the garage and house, Mark is up on scaffolding with a huge hose blowing insulation into the attic, Neal and Lou Lou are loading up the machine with the insulation, Chris and Sean are preparing for window installs and I am the official picture taker!! See our vaulted ceiling in the kitchen and great room area? Yep, that was a fun drywall experience.

4 comments:

Suz said...

The picture taker job seems like a cop-out...but I think it will be the one everybody is grateful for in years to come, because everybody likes to see pictures of themselves doing something important! I almost thought Michelangelo was getting ready to paint the Sistine Chapel all over again with that scaffolding...

name: Laurel said...

that middle picture of dad is what he's gonna look like in a few years...with a little less hair. are you sure you guys want to get old, mom?

mama jo said...

looks like it's coming along...

USAUS said...

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can... I did! I did!