Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Good Morning?????

My bubble has burst! I know we live north and are in Canada where it seems it is always cold and windy, but after all it is only September 19th!!! My head is having a hard time getting around this.............Boy am I glad we have an adventure planned for November 29th......just purchased our tickets to Nicaragua to pick up Brad............I hope it is super sunny and warm............everything opposite of this!!!!

The forecast for today called for rain with a few flurries.....whatever!!

5 comments:

cmeagan said...

Oh, man lee lee!! That IS bad for september 19th!! It's 19c here. Hope tomorrow the sun comes out and melts it all!!!!

Audrey said...

oh too soon for snow! I guess I won't whine that it might dip below 60 tonight. Brrrr! Stay warm!

Kelly said...

ahh! that's too bad. it was a beautiful 72 here. we miss you...

Suz said...

..on the bright side...fresh fallen snow is so beautiful and makes everything clean-ish looking for a little while! You know California is just always stagnant and rarely gets a nice 'scrubbing' like you got on the 19th....OK...im not making things better, am I?

mama jo said...

that was nice of susan to try and make you feel better...but, brrrrr...that looks cold, like a long long winter..am i making you feel any better..how about this...we "might" get some drizzles tomorrow...so everyone has their bad days.