Saturday, September 1, 2007

I have been TAGGED!


Jobs I have had:
Telephone solicitor
Baskin Robbins
Dental assistant
Front desk at a dental lab

Movies I never get sick of:
Cinderella, the one with Brandy
Wizard of Oz
Sound of Music...I know I know. I guess I like musicals because they keep me awake.

Places I've called Home:
Sunnyvale California
Tracy California
Honolulu (Hawaii Kai)
Provo Utah
Drayton Valley Alberta Canada
Huntington Beach and Thousand Oaks California and now...
Leavitt Alberta

Favorite TV Shows:
Dancing With the Stars
American Idol
Everybody Loves Raymond


Favorite Vacation Spots:
Hawaii.....I know I know, I need to branch out.


Favorite Web Sites:
I don't have a favorite, sorry.


Would you bungee jump?
I don't think so, that is a silly question for Marilee Cahoon


Favorite Cereal?
Cocoa Krispies, I could eat the whole box, ok maybe three bowls full consecutively

The last thing I ate:
A piece of a Canadian candy bar, Eat More.


The Last Person I talked to on the phone:
Hello, my sister Lou Lou, who else!!!!!


What I am listening to:
Laurel typing on her computer.


Eye Color:
Blue


Summer or Winter:
Summer, so why am I up here in the cold North?


Scary or Happy endings?
Happy


Tag YOU are it! My darling daughter Laurel!

3 comments:

lou lou said...

Hey that 's kind of neat isn't? I have noticed the TAG thing as I surf through peoples blogs. Cocoa Krispies huh? Didn't know that!!
Nice pic too (don't turn around too far lee lee, you might tip!).lol

Audrey said...

Fun getting to know you. I can hear your voice say, "I know, I know..." I like musicals too, and dancing with the stars although I am not sure about the upcoming season picks.

Suz said...

You are so fun--I knew you would tattle on yourself. The bungee jumping comment is so appropriate! Im glad that crazy country hasnt changed you at all!