Monday, September 24, 2007

Ladies Night

If it had to be one of the ladies who would you pick? I liked Jenni, enjoyed the elegance of Jane, the Cheetah girl was very good, Mel was very good as well. Josie? cute but don't think she is completely out of the woods......I kinda think it might be Marie. I know tomorrow are the guys and this all could completely change..........I am super curious about Wayne...remember that song," Daddy don't you walk so fast"? Heard it on XM last week. Wow that took me back to maybe......the early seventies? Dina, I bet you would know, help me out!

Who do you think might go on Wednesday? I'd love to hear what you all think.

3 comments:

mama jo said...

i'm thinking it might be marie...

cmeagan said...

yah....I think so too. Actually I didn't see anybody other than Marie (was on my way out the door to pliates) but she wasn't that great. But her personality may keep her in another week.

USAUS said...

what personality Lou Lou?