Saturday, September 8, 2007

There She Goes................




Laurel is off to start her 2nd year at BYU-Idaho. We are letting her take the car down this semester and we'll see how it goes. Her "sweet Lexus" ( used, at a really great price) as she calls it, doesn't have snow tires so this is a trial run. I am a little nervous for her because I about spun out (I just mentioned that incident to Mark last week, didn't think he needed to know right after it happened.) in the driveway and almost hit the side of the garage so I know how jumpy the car can be.

We are going to miss her!!

4 comments:

Suz said...

Laurel infects me with a Happy Germ. I can't help but smile inside and out when I see her. You could make a gazillion dollars if you could clone that girl and sell her to talent-deficient families such as mine!

cmeagan said...

Bye Laurel........

mama jo said...

im sure she'll have a great time..

Audrey said...

Good Luck Laurel! You are a great girl. (oops, I mean young woman)