Thursday, October 11, 2007

Just Getting Stuff Done





Things have been pretty busy around here lately, which is super good. Missed "Dancing" on Monday due to..............more shopping in Kalispell. We never seem to get everything done in those one day trips so from now on we are either going to plan on staying over night or take clothes just in case we miss the border. If we leave by 7:30pm then we are good to go, but after that..........no way. Home Depot was being a little slow loading up our lumber due to a guy with a slight attitude so we missed out on our run to the border, but did find a quaint little cabin in East Glacier. It was 1 hour from the border so we decided to sleep there and make a short drive in the morning so the kids wouldn't miss school. Neal doesn't mind at all, but Michelle? no way! We picked up the usual household items, toilets ( I know, we have 6 bathrooms, don't ask me why, but then why not?) lumber for the deck, a vanity for Michelle's bathroom, a faucet, doors and misc. stuff.

So what do you think about these boots? Are they not cute? Costco for $17, I could not pass them up. They had blue and white polka dot ones too. I have been keeping my eyes open for stylish rubber boots ( gum boots is what Mark calls them) for those days when it is slushy and muddy. This was MY fun purchase this trip to Kalispell.

Yah I know, I missed a great "Dancing" on Monday. I saw the previews on Tuesday and was sad I missed Monday. Wayne's time was up, and my billionaire man is still in, yea. I know he won't win, but he is my favorite until he gets booted. Not sure who will take his place......

7 comments:

lou lou said...

Love the boots lee lee!

name: Laurel said...

ok and you forgot to mention in the note that you bought those boots for ME! yeah, i'll be waiting by the mailbox.

i love those boots to pieces. if you happen to go to costo anytime..ever..could you pick me a pair for real? im a size 7. and i like the green. THANKS!

Jan said...

The boots are adorable -- it must be a Canadian thing because I call them gum boots too. Loved Dancing -- no more Wayne! I think I"m pulling for the race car guy -- love the billionaire but you're right, he won't last. The competition is heavy this time.

mama jo said...

those boots are cute...maybe you could do a dance..always make sure that you treat yourself...big or small...

USAUS said...

Of course they are gum boots - way to go Mark - there may be something positive about being Commonwealth Cousins!!!

kailani said...

I've been taping Dancing this season but I still haven't watched it. My daughter is rooting for Sabrina since she's a big Cheetah Girls fan!

Suz said...

I can totally see you muckin' around in those boots! But seriously....SIX toilets? Maybe you could have planned a home where there would be a little SHARING going on? Having said that; I will expect my OWN potty when I come to visit--so get a seventh.