Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Laughing Afterwards!

I found "Dancing" so funny last night. These people really get into this stuff don't they? The judges were on their feet, clearly shocked and I thought Carrie Ann was going to break down right then and there. Hello? It is only a game.....I was suprised that Sabrina went home, she clearly should have been in the final if not the champ. I wonder why she did get voted off. Well, for me, I didn't like the dress or the dance particularly, could that be the reason? Maybe we are tired of her always being on the top? It is nice to see the others improve each week because you can identify with them more. I also think that maybe they shouldn't pick celebs to dance on the show if they are already performers on stage singing and dancing for a living. Do you vote each week? Are you wondering of I do? Or maybe you don't even care if I do or don't , but for those of you who do wonder..............?

I don't vote and I have only voted once or twice on AI.

6 comments:

name: Laurel said...

wow mom, "AI"? american idol? you are hard core. i wish Lost would start up again so i could post about that!

Jan said...

I have to say that I wasn't sad that Sabrina got the boot -- there was a LOT of drama for sure. I liked her fine but she just wasn't my favorite -- not sure why really. Sort of made me smile last night and I know that sounds cold. I'm still voting for Jennie, Marie (the pride of Provo -- even though she won't win), and Helio.

USAUS said...

"These people really get into this stuff"...so what about you? I think you are one of "these people" Marilee :-)
PS This is David by the way...

Audrey said...

Thank you Laurel for mentioning a show worth blogging about. (ha ha) But last nights Dancing with the Stars must have hit a chord. It was top headline on the morning news here in Hollywood land. I have to say I was little shocked because I thought she was going to win it all. Guess I just have to root for Mel B. Not because I like her - because I like Maxim.

mama jo said...

i was surprised she got voted off, but i was fine with it..she sort of bugged me for some reason..i really thought marie would go...or jane...i thought jane's dress was just "too young"...she looks great..but she's gettin' up there...she looks better when she's dressed classy..then she's gorgeous...and i never would vote...i just critic....

Lisa Kendrick said...

I'm so happy that your family enjoyed the popcorn balls! I'm like your husband, not a big fan of popcorn but I LOVE this recipe!!