Tuesday, October 23, 2007

" a lift" then "a drop".....

Yep I am talking about "Dancing With The Stars". I was knitting during the show so of course my head was down when I heard the thump. Looked up and there she was flat on the floor, good thing she had a dress that didn't go up. I enjoyed "billionaire man" dancing to the "I Dream of Jeannie" theme song, it is such a happy tune, but my favorite is of course my new favorite as of last week, Jennie. Can't wait ( well, I can wait) to see Jennifer Lopez up on stage.......can she not just admit she is pregnant and be done with it?

1 comment:

Jan said...

Man, that was some drama, wasn't it? I couldn't believe what I was seeing (for once I was paying close attention!) -- she pretty much just disappeared! I'm with you on Jennie -- also like Helio and hanging in there with Mr. Billionaire. He's got pizazz!!