Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"was that a lift to you"?

I think Carrie Ann was a little over the top last night with the lifts. What do you think? I bet if you go over all the dances from the past years you will see little tiny "lifts" like last night. Right on for Len making up for the low scores from Carrie Ann. I did enjoy "billionaire man" but my new favorite is Jenni Garth. Is it OK to change favorites? My favorite couple is "mister race car driver" and Julie Ann. I wonder who will go home.................Well, I cheated "Dancing" doesn't come on here until 10 pm so to watch it and then wait for the last minute to see who was eliminated I went online and found out. I'm glad "boxer man" is gone, he needed to go. Who was your favorite last night?

3 comments:

Jan said...

I think Carrie Ann had PMS the other night -- lifts? What??? Anyhow -- glad to see that Mr. Boxer is gone - I'm afraid it's going to be my little billionaire next. Right now I"m behind Jane, Jennie and race car guy. I love this show!

mama jo said...

yea, carrie was a little bit cranky the other night..i do like jenny, don't like the blond cheetah girl, like the racer also...marie's doing ok...jane looks elegant always...

Audrey said...

Marie cracks me up. She reminds me of my Aunt Katie. I am always amazed by Jane. Such a class act. Your boots are great. I just bought Grace a pair at Target that are green frogs. She wears them everywhere. With her swimsuit of course.