Monday, November 26, 2007

Happiness


San Juan del Sur is a famous surfing and tourist hot spot in Nicaragua and we're going to be there on Saturday, yea! We take off tomorrow morning to fly out of SLC early Friday to spend the week in Nicaragua. We are all so excited to pick up Bradley from his mission that we can hardly stand it. Two years can go by pretty fast. He says it is the cool season with rain and temps being in the 80's. Ummm, right now at 9am it is -7C. I think we can handle some "coolness". We will be back December 12th with our boy along with some fun photos to share and a tan. That reminds me, I need to find my Maui Babe suntan lotion, now where can that be?

Hold on, before you go I need to comment on Dancing last night. I liked the results. Marie was destined to go with that last dance she did, what was she thinking? I kept waiting for "the doll" to really get in the groove and after it was over I wondered what I had just seen. I thought it was just weird. Mel B was the best, but I was very happy about Helio and Julliann, they're just so cute. Now on to Dance Wars in Jan. Still don't know what to think about it, but if it reality TV I'm there. I love watching people, airports are the best.

7 comments:

mama jo said...

have a great time..can't wait to see you guys...i agree on the dancing...marie was sort of embarrassing...that wasn't a dance...it was a skit...

lou lou said...

Have fun in the sun but have a better time seeing Brad!

CresceNet said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Audrey said...

Can't wait to see you! Tan and all. Couldn't agree more about the winners, but was sad to see Maxim go.

USAUS said...

so now that you have had the taste of the good life on a beach - you gonna come down under with me and hang out at a real beach with white sand?

David said...

Aka, Uncle David,

So what is up with the Brazilian advertisement?

I can tell you that M-A is right. The real beaches are in Australia. Endless, few to no people, clean, sand that squeaks when you walk on it, and incredibly intense sun. Bring plenty of sunscreen....that says alot coming from me!

Hopefully you can get to some internet cafe to read your blog. Congratulations Brad on a job well done! How proud your family and extended family and friends are of you! Can't wait to give you a big abrazo este fin de semana. Quieres hablar espanol conmigo todo el tiempo?

Anonymous said...

okay Marilee, I am leaving a comment. I know it doesnt take you to 10 but it is a bonus right? I hope Mark is feeling better. Cant wait to read your next blog entry. Love, Sharon