Monday, November 5, 2007

Oh My Gosh!

Was I sounding not too positive on my last post? I was not meaning to sound like that at all. I was saying it like it is. I am a happy person and really looking forward to my new home sometime next year, as long as we ( somebody) is working on the house I am totally good to go. And no Suz, it is not all the bathrooms, very funny!!!!! We are only finishing five of them, whatever!

Here is an update though....the guy who borrowed our trailer never picked up the windows, the supplier wasn't ready, of course until the minute the trailer borrower pulled into our yard returning the trailer. So he picked it up this morning AFTER he finished framing out our stairs! YEA!!! Then who else showed up today? The soffit and facia guy, YEA!!!! We are totally on a roll. So to celebrate Mark and I are taking off to Kalispell for another drywall load. He will be at Home Depot and I will be at Costco, TJ Maxx, Target, Barnes and Noble, Best Buy( oh wait, take that back, we don't really like Best Buy....way too hard for returns) and Ross. Michelle has a list of books she wants me to get for her, the ones about the vampire.

Well I gotta go and get my temporary crown put back in. The girl said to stay away from toffee so I did, I chewed gum. Good bye!

4 comments:

USAUS said...

Shopping is such great therapy... enjoy

mama jo said...

now, that sounds way better...good news on the house and a little shopping can make any day...

name: Laurel said...

whatcha gonna buy your favorite daughter whose coming to visit in a few weeks? just kidding (although still hopeful)

Audrey said...

Not negative. Just reality. I would be weaving baskets in a padded cell by now if I had to do it myself, so I thought you sounded very positive! We built a home in Denver, and of course it is Kevin's industry, so your "house update posts" always fascinate us. Enjoy your shopping trip!