Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Cross Country Skiing


If you you were to be looking through old boxes of pictures at your grandparents house from way back when, I bet you would all come across a picture just like this. I think this is a pretty cool picture. The black and white finish screams "old time"!
But no, these pictures were taken just last week in Waterton. Clark and some friends went cross country skiing and it looks as though they had a great time. Clarks motto these days, "I like the snow, but I don't like the temperature". I think that sums it up quite nicely.

5 comments:

lou lou said...

Love the b&w picture.

mama jo said...

looks so beautiful...that's a great picture

USAUS said...

I agree with clark - give me the WHITE sand any day~

Kari said...

I'm with Clark! Spring skiing, temps in the 40's and sunshine. (Fabulous pics, by the way. I need to play more with b&w.)

PTR said...

Clark, I'm with you...the snow is fun and cool to visit, but I don't like being really cold!!

You look great, Clark! Any special girls you're dating these days?