Thursday, December 27, 2007

Just a Day....

I love this picture! It was so cold and a bit windy and with that combination it bites. Not sure what Michelle was thinking, but it must have been a happy thought. Brad is looking like he is wondering about all this white stuff, Clark is pretending it is not cold and acting pretty cool. I am not sure what Laurel was thinking, but she is one of the best pucker-ers I know.
Just a cute a picture.
We were all waiting for this momma deer to bite someone, but instead she waited for the boys to pose.

4 comments:

USAUS said...

What a fun set of pictures... so nice to see you all together again.

Anonymous said...

Lou Lou says.....I second that. Great pictures. Love the green in all the outer wear.

Audrey said...

It just shows me that no matter how old they are, they still pull faces when you take a picture! Great one with the deer.

ptr said...

Great pics, ...especially the one with all 4 kids together!!