Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Here is a little slide show I have put together of some photos we took on our trip to Nicaragua, picking up Brad from his mission. We all enjoyed the time with Brad so much, seeing the country and meeting the people. We missed Clark on this trip as he was still in school in Hawaii, but maybe someday he can return with Brad. Mark and I will always treasure the moments when we were able to witness the love Brad has for the Nicaraguan people and the love they have for our son. We have never seen Brad so truly happy! It was a magical trip that we will always remember.

6 comments:

Kari said...

I love this slideshow!! It made me cry. I especially like Neal and Brad in the confessional?! (That's what it looks like, anyway.) What a beautiful family.

Susan, Susie, Suz said...

I love this slideshow. The part that tugged at my heart (besides the first photo with mommy and son hugging--gasp) is where Elder Cahoon is shoulder-snuggling with Michelle asleep on the plane. I can read into it that everyone is glad to be close again.

lou lou said...

That was so nice lee lee! I loved the song you chose. It was perfect!! I really loved that picture of Michelle and Brad asleep too. It was really interesting to see Nicaragua. What a great idea. See you in 2 days!!!!

USAUS said...

Bravo Lee Lee - Thanks for sharing such a joyful time - may it ever be so with all your children close.

Audrey said...

I agree with Suz, It is obvious that everyone is glad to be together again. It is wonderful they are so close. The first photo is my favorite.

ptr said...

This was awesome! (I wish it was larger though, so that I could see the details more clearly.)

Well done Brad!! Your mom kept us posted off and on, and we are so proud of you and your faithful service!