Tuesday, February 19, 2008

DooDooDoo Looking Out My Front Door

They usually move cattle early in the morning but Saturday was such a nice, windless day that I guess they thought mid-day would be even better. I agree. (that is our mailbox)
No, I am not following the cattle to see what pasture they are going too. Monday was "Family Day" so I was taking Neal into town to the carnival while I went grocery shopping. He was with lots of families at the carnival, just not his. Well, actually I guess he was with family because half the town is probably related. Ok, maybe not "that related", but very connected.

6 comments:

Audrey said...

This cracks me up! Thanks for always giving me a change of scenery! You get to have all the fun.

cmeagan said...

Wow, neat lee lee. You do get to have all the fun just like Audrey said. City life is boring.

Marilee said...

nice try lou lou!

Stephanie said...

Are you going to survive out there? :) lol

i'm kelly said...

we'll have to come visit! gavin would love to see all those cows!

Elder and Sister Hatch said...

Do you remember when the riding club in Tracy moved our cattle up to the ranch? Horses were better than pick ups.
Love
Dad