Monday, March 17, 2008

Just awhile longer....

I hope the big announcement will be today. I can give you a hint though..I am not pregnant, thanks Laurel for that terrifying thought at the age of 47. No we are not moving into the house today..painting will be finished today though and the mudding and taping downstairs starts today. Nope, Clark or Brad are not engaged either. While you are waiting though you can visit Pioneer Woman (PW) because she is always entertaining and has lots of fun posts and I really mean that, her blog is totally the best ever. In fact, I think I am gonna go check her out right now. Hopefully she has more pictures and commentary on her remodel.

5 comments:

cmeagan said...

Wow, I can't wait to hear the big announcement!!

USAUS said...

Is this false advertising? Where can I file a claim?

Marilee said...

It really is coming, just gotta wait for the "go ahead" from the big boss.....

Stephanie said...

I can see you loving Pioneer Woman with your new life in Canada. Did you know she offers a calendar for purchase?

USAUS said...

Lee and Lou - you crack me up!