Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tired of seeing myself when I boot up my blog.......so, here's Neal!



What? I was in the office at the computer when I saw something from the corner of my eye. At first I thought it might have been the dryer steam but realized the dryer was not on. What? Snow? It's snowing? I am telling you this southern Alberta weather is wierd. I know it is March and all, but it just took me WAY off guard. Don't ask me why. This is what Neal does in the snow, fun yah?

I think I want to be like Pioneer Woman and announce........no, not a contest, something HUGE on Monday. Something pretty unimagineable, suprising, wonderful, great, fantastic and way super duper! Aren't you just dying?

5 comments:

Audrey said...

BRRRRRR!!!!!! but it does look like fun. and you are mean for teasing us. Until Monday I guess....

Kari said...

OK, I'm going to guess. You will post more awesome pics of your house on Monday! Yes!!

Kari said...

By the way, it's "From Cumorah's Hill," music by Steven Kapp Perry. It was really good. OK I'll guess again...you get to finally speak in Sacrament Meeting!!

name: Laurel said...

monday....you're going to let everyone know you're pregnant?!!!?

haha i remember for awhile after you had neal- we always thought youd say that when you and dad sat us down for a talk.

name: Laurel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.