Monday, June 9, 2008

Fun Fun Fun!

You are seeing this picture right. Neal is sitting in the mud. Michelle had some friends over and said they were only going to go puddle jumping. The next thing I knew they were having a full on mud fight.
Can you even see Michelle through all of this mud. They had so much fun.
Neal had his friend Wyatt(the bus driver's son) over too and boy did he get muddy. Just look at this face.

Here is Laurel's room color. This picture does not show you the true color, but picture this. Conentrated orange juice. Yah, it is that intense, vibrant and eye popping. She does have a vision though. Dark mohagany laminate plank flooring, white trim around the windows and a white on white very dimensional wall paper border and a chandelier. I think it will be very cute. The other day Neal told Laurel that he didn't like her room and that he would not be visiting her in her room. Laurel was ok with that.
These are the theater kids. They hang out alot and have fun whenever they do. I was a little leary leaving these guys to paint Laurel's room and you can see why. I gave them the instructions and paint materials and left. Michelle went down to the house to take pictures and this is what she found.
This is Adrianne. She is a wonder of a talent. She has been going to school in Edmonton majoring in theater. This fall she will study in Scotland for a year and come away with a masters. Yah, she is that talented. She will be Belle in Beauty and the Beast.

7 comments:

Kari said...

EEeeeewwwww! I'd take plenty of pictures of somebody else, but I couldn't stand getting all that mud all over me!

You are very brave to let them paint! I bet they did a good job though.

Kari said...

Somtimes I think a little or a lot of mud would be fun (I know Oscar thinks so), but then other times, I can't even get close to it.

They do look like they're having fun though. At least you don't need to bathe them. haha

Jan said...

Laurel's room sounds like it will be cute. I like color and it's likely to be very colorful! ha!

Marilou said...

That's alot of mud lovin' fun there isn't it? I like the color. I wonder if she will wake up in the middle night thinking the sun it up! lol

mama jo said...

that looks like alot of fun...love the bright colors...

USAUS said...

I finally had time with fast internet to catch up on the family blogs sitting in Montreal - wow what a month Lee Lee. The kids all look happy and the house is taking on so much personality. I think you are truly becoming a Canadian transplant...

Audrey said...

Yes, Neal can run the race with us next year!