Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fun on the Horse Today

I loped! It was very exciting. I had a long riding lesson on Monday and I am still so sore but it did not stop me from learning more. I learned how to stand up a bit and lean forward and boy did that make the difference. We were in the outside arena today and was on my own a little more so I basically was trying to do the things I was taught. I guess you call that practice. Anyway, I don't want to take away from my long post below, but just wanted you to know That I loped today while holding onto the reins (no horn today) and it was a blast!!!!

6 comments:

Marilou said...

What fun to be riding outside under the sun! Lucky!

The Cahoon Family said...

Oh, I love horses. I haven't gone for way too long.

Gina woodhouse said...

Can't wait to see some photos.

Kari said...

OK, NOW I'm jealous! I've only had limited riding experience, but during those limited times I wanted more, more, more! What a great feeling it must be.

Audrey said...

What is it that they say? No pain, no gain? What fun for you!!

USAUS said...

and the important thing is YOU stayed in the saddle - bravo!