Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Month of Laurel

Rusty thought he might catch a ride to Idaho with Laurel. Rusty showed up on our doorstep about a year ago and he is the best cat ever. He hangs around and eats our mice.
Laurel is off to another year at BYU-Idaho. She starts her third year as an Art Education major. She would like to be an art teacher.
It has been so fun to have her around for most of the spring and summer. We will all miss her!
Yep, Laurel can't forget her passort when going down to school. Ya gotta have it!
And another thing she thinks ya gotta have is a car. Not any car. Her car. The car Michelle wants and Brad wants and I want. Bye Bye Laurel, drive safely!

7 comments:

Kari said...

okay... what kind of car is it? I couldn't tell. Gosh. And I thought I was a car person.

Marilou said...

Who wouldn't want that "Sweet Lexus".
I love that picture of Laurel standing by her car...her outfit from what I could see is very cute.
Bye Laurel!

Kari said...

Awww...good luck, Laurel! Art Teacher--that is so cool. Yep, ya gotta tell us what kind of car she has...

USAUS said...

You are making such great progress in life Laurel - go girl! Have a wonderful year.

Gina woodhouse said...

I can tell you miss her. It's hard to say goodbye each time,isn't it? (No matter how many times you do)

Audrey said...

Good Luck at school Laurel! I was an art docent for Lizzie's class when she was in kindergarten. It was a blast! I can see why that would be Laurel's choice. (and she would obviously do the job the justice it deserves.)

name: Laurel said...

i feel like a celebrity! thanks everyone, this semester is fabulous so far!