Saturday, November 15, 2008

My House is Filling Up! YEA!!

Lou Lou and her family have made the move to Alberta. They sold their house in Saskatchewan and are moving to Lethbridge when their new house closes at the end of the month so in the meantime they are staying here.

The cousins. Kelly,Neal,Caleb,Michelle, and Seth.
My father and Gail have just returned from their mission so this is the first official picture of daddy and the two of us together.
It is so great to have my side of the family here visiting. In a week or so Brad and Laurel and some of their friends will be here for Thanksgiving and I can't wait!!! We'll miss you Clark!!!

7 comments:

JAKKS Cahoon said...

Wow, it's not hard to tell that you guys are sisters. Or are you clones? I LOVE having family around. I'm happy that you get to have some time with your family.

Jan said...

Oh, I love it. I wish more than almost anything that I could live near my sister -- I love the family time for you guys!

Kari said...

Excellent! What great photos. Holidays are so much fun, especially with people milling around.

MONSON FAMILY said...

You and your sister look so much alike!!

name: Laurel said...

OK, what is neal wearing????

and i am so so so so so so mad i'm missing grandpa and gail! this is so not fair!

Kris said...

Grandpa is beaming! Everyone looks so happy to be together. What a great Thanksgiving.

Gina woodhouse said...

Sounds like a great Thanksgiving with a full house. You and Lou Lou are still so beautiful and your dad looks great too. Have fun!