Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Yesterday was a fun day at the agridome(arena). Of course it was my riding day, but look who else was able to ride. My father had a great time and I know he was eating up every minute. My father was born and raised in Cheyenne Wyoming and has always loved horses so to be able to get ride a bit yesterday was a bit nostalgic for him.


Dixie brought in Wrangler for him to ride which is always a treat. The two of them just walked and chatted for quite awhile. I think Dixie enjoyed it as much as my father. He always has something interesting to say.

Pure joy!

Just a candid shot (thanks Gail for the pictures) while milling around.

Love it love it love it!

Love this one too!

6 comments:

Audrey said...

I have just loved catching up on your blog. (my laptop died, so I have been very behind! almost fixed though.) What a fun time to have your family filling your house. You have waited so long for this. But you are going to have to label your photos. I can't tell you and your sis apart! Great horse shots too!

JAKKS Cahoon said...

awww, those must have been really special moments. I'm glad that you got that opportunity.

USAUS said...

You will be making David envious...

Gina woodhouse said...

You look so at ease on the horse. What a great life you have made for yourself up in Canada. You must be so happy you made the move. Your dad looks pretty good on the horse too.

Dad/Papa/David/Grandpa said...

I love that smile on Lee Lee. What a great capture of a special moment. Well done whoever took the shot. It looks like Dad was soaking up every moment.

Myron and Sister Gail Hatch said...

What great pictures of the Champions! Wrangler, Myron, and LeeLee