Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Michelle!


Guess how Michelle celebrated her 18th birthday? Taking the ACT! It was not a pleasant morning for her and it kind of made her grumpy. Maybe the word "kind of" is too mild. She was downright grumpy! She takes the stats for the girl's basketball team so she was able to have some sort of fun after the test. At least she wasn't home right?Umm...don't even think about counting the candles. I only had 16. What can I say?


Look who came over just before midnight? Rawley, Tayt, and Scott. And look what they brought Michelle? I know it's not strawberry, but it's close. Sort of. These boys made this chocolate pyramid green peppermint frosted cake just for the birthday girl!

I think Michelle should re think this growing up thing. She wants to go away to college next year and I don't think that's a very nice thing to do.

5 comments:

Kari said...

ahhh. That's sweet. All of it. The boys making the cake, and then you being all sad that she's leaving soon. I can't wait till I want my kids to stay home. right now, all I can think about it missions and college, and how soon it's coming.

I was grumpy on my birthday too.

Audrey said...

Happy Birthday Michelle! I can't believe how much you look like your mom. Trust me... that is a good thing!

Kari said...

What a great birthday treat! Michelle is just beautiful. Happy 18th, Michelle!

Marilou said...

18 years old. My how time flies!!And yes, it still throws me off sometimes when you walk into a room. I feel like I am in a time warp and am looking at your mom 30 years earlier. It's a very wild thing for me!

emy said...

I found your blog through Chelsea's blog. It's so fun to see your family on here. My blog is emy-adamsfamily.blogspot.com/
Hope we can come visit again next summer. Merry Christmas
Emy