Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Home for the Holidays!

Look who rolled into town last week for Thanksgiving! My kids and their friends! Randy, Clint and Dave, along with Rachel, who is in summer theater with Laurel were here for a week. We have had a housefull the past couple of weeks, but there was room for everyone and they even took their turns cooking. Laurel made bowtie pasta and ceasar salad one night and the next day Brad and Randy make Cafe Rio Pork. Oh. My. Goodness. It was soooo good.
Cousins and friends. Look at these happy happy girls! I love love love my kitchen. This is what I was invisioning in my home when planning my kitchen. Buffet all laid out on my 8 ft. counter!

8 comments:

Jan said...

Fun times. I love it that your beautiful new home is perfect for all you kids and their friends. That's what it's all about for sure.

Ashley Dawn said...

Wow, that is quite a crew. I love your kitchen too. That's what I picture while planning my future home as well. What a fun time!!

mama jo said...

looks like a fun time...glad it's finally happening..

USAUS said...

I am so envious of your house filled with kids... enjoy!!!!

Audrey said...

Your home beautifully fits beautiful people. You couldn't have planned it any better. How fun.

Kurt And Jeana said...

OH how exciting to have your children home for the Holidays! I love your big Kitchen.

Kari said...

What a great time! Great horse photos, too. You'll get them all hooked eventually-!

Christie said...

That's what home is all about. 8 Foot counter!!!! That took some real smart planning. Way to go!