Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More Family Visiting!

Look who dropped in from Virginia. My brother David. He is on a business trip and drove from Calgary to see us last weekend.
It has been so great to have the Hatch side of the family visit us. I have been waiting over two years for this and finally it's happening. Guess who flys home in two days? Clark. Then guess who comes home on Monday? Laurel. And then who comes home on the following Wednesday? Brad! You know what that means right? Our whole family together in our very own home. It has been over three years!!!

8 comments:

mama jo said...

that's fantastic...you have waited way too long..congrats..

USAUS said...

what a stud!

USAUS said...

or did I mean Beauties and the Beast? I am so confused... maybe he needs to come home so I can remember... so glad you had such a great visit together!

Jan said...

How fun! I love it that you are getting so many visits -- and that you have your beautiful new home to share with all of them!!

Kari said...

you just gave me chills. I'm happy for you!

name: Laurel said...

ok, hello! aunt lou lou is gorgeous!!!

and how many more years until i get to see david and maryanne???

Kari said...

Lots to look forward to--yippee!

Audrey said...

What a very Merry Christmas for you!! How wonderful.