Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Snow Snow Go Away......

Our Hawaii photos are coming, but in the meantime, here are a couple of photos that make us wish we were back in Hawaii.

Look what we have been looking at outside our kitchen window the last two days! The ONLY good thing about this spring storm is that Michelle and Neal have not had school for the past two days. We live a little close to the mountains I guess.

And the horses eating their hay? Poor guys, or gals I think they are, are so confused. A few days ago they were eating the yummy green grass underneath all this snow!

The snow was almost gone just a few short days ago. It snows, it melts, it snows, it melts. Poor little car. I think it is here to stay for quite awhile.

5 comments:

Jan said...

I can't say I was thrilled to be there last week when it snowed -- I'm so out of the habit of snow! It was so great to be back home, and to stock up on all the good treats I can't get here. But snow? I just don't love it.

USAUS said...

To be honest - snow without hayfever sounds like heaven to me! Go figure!!

Marilou said...

Great shots of the snow! Yah, it's a bit crazy all right!!! It will be gone soon though. It's not winter! Or is it?

name: Laurel said...

ok, i'm pretty sure my lexus is screaming "please send me back to laurel, i miss her so much!"

and that weather is disgusting.

Marilee said...

"the Lexus" "my Lexus" "sweet Lexus" "whose Lexus"? He who buys, owns!!! Also, he who owns, lends out!