Saturday, July 4, 2009

Beaver Mines

Our friends, Bob and Deanna, who we cleaned for awhile ago invited us to their quading and camping spot yesterday for well, quading and camping, although we decided not to stay overnight. Beaver Mines is just over an hours drive from here toward BC and just a few miles away from Castle Mountain ski resort. It was a really fun day, Neal had a blast. We just might go back in a couple of weeks for another fun filled day but this time we will have our own quad ready to go.


Deanna is explaining about the area, pretty isn't it?



It looks like I am fishing doesn't it? I'm not really, just trying to get my hook off of the dead log in the creek.


This was a moment that I had to capture on camera. A father/son teaching moment.

Can't get much better than this.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

It looks AMAZING there! So beautiful and green.

Ashley Dawn said...

I love the Father/Son teaching moment. What a great shot. Looks like that was a blast!

name: Laurel said...

hi mom! looks like we were both wilderness women this weekend! i'll have to call you tomorrow to tell you all about it.

Audrey said...

I just love coming to your blog and getting such a "breath of fresh air!" Such beautiful scenery, and sure wish I had a pic of a bear in my family album this year! & beautiful fish too. Very cool. and btw... Happy Anniversary! Thanks for showing us that Canada is beautiful in every season.

Marilou said...

That looked like a really fun day. I am really starting to love the outdoors around here too. How can you not with scenery like that!

USAUS said...

Can't wait to be IN the scenery soon and not experience it in cyberspace - great write up Marilee.