Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Michelle's blog

Mark is out of town and he has the computer that I know how to use, thus no posts from me lately. I am using a MAC, which is nice, but I don't know how to use it like our PC so for this post you have to go to Michelle's blog here.

Laurel drove down from Rexburg with some roomates for conference weekend and Michelle has posted some fun pictures. I still can hardly believe I am old enough to have four children this old and in college. It is crazy! By the way, Clark is having a great time in Israel and loving every minute of it!

5 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

I hate using new computers. Good luck getting it back! Brad needs to take Kim out again.... apparently she's in better health (my other sister had Swine Flu a couple weeks ago....something just wasn't right with my family. He needs to give them another chance!)

Kurt And Jeana said...

I haven't read your blog in a long time. Very cute pictures I love the one of your husband dipping you and kissing you. Very cute. Sorry your using a computer you don't like that's never fun.

Kari said...

Marilee, just thinking about you! Love-love-love that photo at the head of your blog. Happy Halloween :)

name: Laurel said...

mooooom, UPDATES!

Michelle said...

NEEEEED AN UPDATE.