Saturday, December 19, 2009

Do You Hear What I Hear?

So today I got the hugest surprise of my life. It was bigger than when Brad and Michelle surprised us with a visit awhile ago by driving all night, bigger than Texas, bigger than the snowstorm we had two weeks ago, and even bigger than...Well, you know-it was BIG!


Let me explain. We were all downstairs this morning, looking at a video that Clark documented of his trip in Jerusalem along with his "favorite christmas song" by two "close friends". The song started and I was thinking to myself- HEY! Brad could sing that. After listening to it once through, the kids all laughed and said that it was Brad, and of course I put my hands over my face and started to cry. THEN after the second time listening, they told me the girl voice was Michelle's! Then I really lost it.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't see how it can get any better than that!! So Cool!! That is one of my favorite songs and the kids did a good job with it!!
Way to go, Brad & Michelle, and How neat for you Marilee!! You deserve it and more!!

USAUS said...

Ok - being the PR girl - it is now on FB, Blog and to my agent in Australia! oh and to the girls...

This was just awesome and goosebumping... David and I just loved it!!!

Michelle... where have you been hiding that VOICE!!!??? MORE please!

Brad, I could listen to endlessly...

wow wow wow!!!

Marilou said...

LOVED. IT! Michelle where has your voice been hiding? Those high notes were unbelieveable!! And Brad. Super cool style!

Kari said...

I SO love that song...it was a beautiful recording. Thanks, Brad and Michelle, and thanks for sharing, Marilee.

Alonna said...

This song was amazing - WOW! Kelsey and I just listened to it - and we loved it! Michelle - How do you hit a high G effortlessly? Yes, I checked it - and I am so impressed! Keep up the good work - and of course Brad was wonderful!

... Alonna

Jarett said...

What the heck? You guys are in trouble now! Last summer will definitely be the last time your family can claim a "no talent" excuse to get out of the program. You guys, that sounded awesome!

becca olsen said...

I loved it! Michelle has such a beautiful voice! Your kids are so talented!

mama jo said...

it's really beautiful...