Friday, January 15, 2010

Clarks Photos

Clark just sent me some of his photos from Christmas. I know they are a bit of a repeat from my last post, but his are better.


Grandma Cahoon is funny. Whenever Clark comes home for a time and doesn't shave Grandma is right on Clarks case to shave, it's predictable. On the other hand? Not so with Bradley. Brad grew a pretty great beard while home for two weeks and Grandma didn't even say a word. Funny I tell you.


Sleigh ride. That is Seth all bundled up. I'm tellin you it was C O L D!


This is a much better photo of us all squished up in the sleigh. I am on the right and LouLou is on the left, just in case you couldn't tell. I wonder who Loye is waving to? He is the best. On Sundays he has a briefcase full of candy for all the kids and even me. He digs deep in his pockets and pulls out the biggest gum drops I have ever seen. And you know what? I eat them. I just make sure there is no lint and I go for it.


One of my favorite pictures of the season. Love it!


I like this picture. Now you can really see what it looks like outside our living room windows. I will never ever get used to this view!


Another picture of Waterton.

11 comments:

USAUS said...

That pic of Waterton is spectacular! It is so nice to be able to visualize where we have been with you!

Michelle said...

Mom you're so funny. I wasn't aware those gum drops came from a pocket...I'm trying to remember if I ever ate one now. Hopefully not. Love you!

Kari said...

Beautiful, beautiful! Your family AND the view! Those big ole horses make it seem more like Christmas, somehow.

name: Laurel said...

mom does the same thing with her candy too, remember pulling nasty lint covered candy from her bag? yep.

Kristin said...

amazing view from your house! at least with all the cramped space on the sleigh ride that could have made things a little warmer?...:)

Audrey said...

I never get used to the view you give us with your photos. You are certainly in an amazing part of the world. :) And my kids love the pics of the horses.

ps. Steve is not my brother but just a good friend from my Colorado working days. He is a riot! He didn't really skydive with Johnny Depp, but he has this knack of meeting famous people wherever he goes so he just likes to rub it in since I have been in Cali for 7 years now and haven't seen one yet. :)

Ziggy said...

Hmmm,a Comment? Yes I agree, you are so funny!! I wonder why some can grow beards and others can't?
Horses and Mountains, there is little that can beat that!!! Amazing views, amazing animals and amazing company!!! Your photography and commentary say it all!!!

Michelle said...

UPDATE PLEASE?

name: Laurel said...

you're due for a new post. i will if you will!

Brad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.