Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Song For the Season

Last week in Relief Society our teacher had her daughter sing this song as part of the lesson. I have always loved this song and it was so nice to hear it again. Oh Lord My Redeemer played along with the "Faith in Christ" video is a perfect Easter message. I can't imagine a bigger sacrifice which in turn is the greatest gift of all. I hope you enjoy this version sung by Brett Raymond, a good family friend from our California days with the Rascons and Cooleys. Those days were great!

Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Ziggy said...

Oh, that is very nice!!!
Love the song and that version, cool that you know so many neat people!!!

The atonement is our greatest gift, probably least understood, but as long as we keep on, keeping on!!

Great message, thanks.

Marilou said...

Very nice. Loved it!

Michelle Joyce said...

Cool video mom! I didn't win the kitchenaid giveaway...again... Guess I have to wait until I'm married =(

v奎峰奎峰 said...

It's great!!..................................................