Monday, July 19, 2010

Rainbow

Mark and I were sitting at the kitchen table after dinner tonight, looking through blogs when Mark pointed outside.
I have never seen a rainbow this intense before.


I'm telling you, I see the most beautiful, interesting, picturesque, and unusual scenes from my kitchen window. The weather is always changing so everyday is a new day through my kitchen window.


A double rainbow it is.

And here it is a little closer. I only have a Cannon Power Shot 5.0 megapixel but it has served me well.

Five minutes later, the rainbow was gone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Positively AWESOME!!
Such clarity,contrast,and composition, beautiful photography Marilee!!

Marilou said...

Okay wow! I have never seen a rainbow that intense before either. Against the dark grey sky is, well....spectacular indeed.
Are you convinced now that you should be putting a Leavitt calendar together??

Kari said...

Now those are some beautiful shots! Thanks for sharing.

mama jo said...

that's gorgeous!

Barb said...

AHHH I love this picture, I love the rainbow but I also love the grass and color of the skiy