Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cousins!



Is this not a great picture? I love it! Here is Brad, Kelly (lou lou's daughter), Laurel, and Jake (my brother's son). Kelly and Brad have been in Virginia selling pest control, Jake lives in Virginia, just graduated from HS, is on his way to BYU-I, and Laurel has been in Maryland working 3-4 jobs and has absolutely loved it. She wants to return next summer after her student teaching. These guys have not grown up near each other so thanks to David and Mary-Anne having them over for Sunday dinners and various activities they have been getting reacquainted.

6 comments:

Kari said...

Laurel looks so beautiful. I'm glad she had a good summer experience. Remind me: student teaching what?

Marilou said...

I love this picture too! Glad you posted it.

Dixie said...

Fun to see the kids!!
A good looking group, must be the genes!!

Barb said...

Ohhh I really love cousins. We have had a fun summer with our cousins too. I sure love your darlings they are so well darling.

Laurel Lee said...

i like this photo too. did mary-anne email it to you?

sis whitesell- i'll be certified to teach history, u.s. government, and art. hopefully i'll be teaching pottery or history come january!

Kari said...

Laurel has a good variety that will be able to teach. That's awesome.

Oh, and I had somehow missed the post on your lake adventures, with your friends w/a boat. AAAAHHHHH! Fantastic time with the parasailing and skiing, surfing, and tubing behind the boat! That is OUR kind of day! :)