Friday, February 11, 2011

Clark Needs Your Help/Vote

This is from Clark. He would love your help so please read below.

Dear Family and friends,

Some good friends of mine and I are starting a non-profit organization in Israel/Palestine that connects youth from both cultures in an outdoor wilderness survival program similar to what Anasazi does in Arizona. It has a proven rate of effectiveness that we feel will work in the Middle East as well.

I have spent my college experience getting to know the conflict in that region through studying Political Science , Conflict Resolution, and even doing a study abroad in Jerusalem. If you could take the time to follow a few simple steps and vote on the Dell Social Innovation website it would mean a great deal to me. It will take about 30 seconds of your time and will have huge potential in allowing myself and my close friends work towards accomplishing our goal of getting this project off the ground. Your support will be greatly appreciated and have huge implications.

If you could also forward this message to as many people you can, it would mean a lot to me. I know mass messages and forwarding emails may be awkward for some of you, but your help will really go a long way. Here are the steps you can take to help this project get funded. I hope all of you are doing well and this message finds you having a great day.



Vote for WALKING SALEM. This is a wilderness based peacebuilding program focused on helping youth in Israel/Palestine. Each vote is worth ten and the winner of the competition is awarded $50,000 to start their project. Registering and voting only takes about 30 seconds! Shown below are the simple steps in order to vote, its as easy as 1,2,3. Thank you so much, we cannot do this without you! You can vote once for every email account you have.

Step 1: Go To - http://www.dellsocialinnovationcompetition.com/ideaview?id=08780000000DcbIAAS

Step 2: Register – Registering is a two step 30 second process. It’s on the right side of the webpage that says: Register Now>

Step 3: Login and search – Walking Salem than click VOTE! (The search bar is in the top right corner of the page)

DONE!


Thank you so much!


-Clark Reynolds Cahoon


P.S. Feel free to join our facebook event here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=153164748070231

3 comments:

Marilou said...

Hey Clark,

I voted! Good luck. It sounds like a great idea. BTW... I love the way you write.

Clark said...

Thanks so much Lou Lou. I appreciate your help and your comment. haha.

Mom, your picture at the top of your blog is great. I'm getting more and more impressed with your photography skills. I'm telling you... and upgrade with your camera will take you to the next level!

Barb said...

Done Done, tried to post it on Facebook but not sure it work. I really hope you get this thing Clark.