Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Daily Universe



An article about Brad/Kalood is in the Daily Universe ( BYU Newspaper) this morning. As a mother, I have to admit that it did bring a tear to my eye. It didn't trickle down my face or anything cuz that might be a bit much. That's my boy Brad, the boy who always tried to get out of yard work and chores. I know, it's hard to believe, but it is as true as true can be. Just ask him.

The article explains what Kalood is and how it works. The launch date is March 30 if all goes as planned. If you have already signed up, you will get an email (US phone numbers only) otherwise you can sign up here. I have seen the site ( I have an "in") and it is pretty cool.

The definition:
kalood [kuh-lood]
Beautifully acting together to achieve a brilliant, fresh, or divine purpose; conspire.

How to use in a sentence:
"I kalooded with my friends and we convinced the Utah Jazz to give us 50% off lower bowl tickets to tonight’s game."

So there you have it. Kalood.

5 comments:

Marilou said...

Yep, it's true about Brad trying to get out of yard work. I remember you telling me that back in the day. Funny. Oh Brad!
And I didn't realize that Kalood was an actual word. It's perfect.
Wish I had a US number.

Marilou said...

Me again.
I just read the article in the Daily Universe. It's great! We're proud of you Brad!

Michelle Joyce said...

Yeah!! Front page baby!

Dixie Dee said...

Pretty impressive stuff, Bradley!
I'd say that is one proud Momma! Way to go, enjoyed the article and I hope Kalood becomes part of daily vocabulary!!

Barb said...

It finally worked on my computer so I could read it. I l-o-v-e-d that article it was very well written. Ohhh I am so excited for Brad and totally hope this pays off for him.