Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Waterton on June 1st

Beware, there a quite a few twin pics in this post.  We were just having sister fun, twin fun, camera fun and Waterton fun. 

Sitting on the dock at Cameron.  

I'm finally getting the knack of taking a picture of us.  I think I took about 10 of these.  Some with glasses on.  Some with glasses off.  Mark was being very patient.  We had to get the perfect picture right?  The funny thing is, this photo was the first and the best.  Glasses on worked best for both of us . 

We do not look like twins.  I don't understand why people get us mixed up. 

This photo is not as impressive as it looks.  I was in the car and he was on the side of the road behind the guard rail.  I do have to say that he totally posed for me and looked me straight in the eye for the picture though.

Prince of Wales in black and white. 

We had to stop by the coolest place in Waterton, Wieners of Waterton.  Lou Lou thinks she is cool making the peace sign.  

I dig my man and...........
Lou Lou digs hers.

Cool bandaid Lou Lou.  
See the slanted sliver of trees in the center of this picture?  That is the trail to to the top of Bear's Hump. Yah, when you look at it this way, I can huff and puff if I want to.  It's steep! 

Your'e cool too, Mark. 

I seem to take a lot of pictures of Cameron Falls, but am never too excited about them.  I do like the coloring in this one though.  I don't know.  I guess maybe waterfalls don't turn my crank.  

This turns my crank every. single. time. My favorite flavor in the whole entire world. 
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup.  The combo knocks my socks off like no other. 

The only twin thing about this picture are our blue eyes.

Ok, there might be a slight resemblance in this one. 

Ok, oooo, look at out our hands.  Twin hands.  Weird. 


5 comments:

Jan said...

Oh, my favorite place in the world! Can't wait to get back up to Waterton! (and we LOVE Wieners of Waterton too!) First week of August = I'm there!!

Marilou said...

Just two things....
-yes, that goat pic is very impressive!
-yes, I am cool!

Dixie Dee said...

Yes you two are Twins and it is obvious! Oh I should say Cool Twins!
Excellent photography of course and nothing really can beat a warm windless day in Waterton!
Good for you guys! Lots of times first is best isn't it!!

Christie hunter said...

Ok....very beautiful part of the world! You two do look alike...twins have to, right? But I've never had trouble telling you apart. Such cute couples! Love your photography!

Christie hunter said...

Oh yeah....chocolate peanut butter cup is the BEST! And the goat is awesome!