Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Camryn Ray's Blessing

Mark, Neal and I made a very quick trip to Utah last weekend for Camryn's blessing. 
We left home on Friday morning and were back home Monday night. 
I think I am pretty safe to say that this will be the VERY last time school will interfere with life.
Yep, Neal graduates at the end of the month and I cannot tell you how great that day will be. 

Look how much "baby girl" has grown up in 3 1/2 months! 

It's crazy.  
She went from 6 pounds at birth (3 weeks early) to.........

doubling her weight at 4 months.


                                                                                 Camryn loves bathtime.
 A lot! 

This is the first time Neal has seen Camryn.  
His very first niece.  He fell in love with her instantly and was amazed how much he felt for her.
(I was trying out a fixed lens that I haven't used much so some of these pictures are a little blurry where they should be clear
Rrrrrr

It was very very nice to have our whole family together for this special occasion.  
Jordan gave Camryn a very nice blessing.



 The happy family!

 Great Grandpa Hatch! 

Yea, a 4 generation family picture! 

 These two are just the perfect match.



 After the blessing we went to Kaysville for a little get together and lunch at the Bledsoe's home.
It was a small gathering which made it really nice to get to know Jordan's family a bit more. 


  
This is Julia, Michelle's best friend form California. She returned from her mission to Russia awhile ago and is majoring in Russian at BYU.


 Neal is waiting very patiently to hold Camryn. 



Brad is gonna make a cute daddy one day.  


LOVE this picture. 
I wanna go back to Utah and be with all my kids, darn it all anyways!

Neal loved hanging out with Jordans' little sisters, Madison and Katie.
Next visit will have to be longer because they had a really great time together.  

Clark lives in downtown Salt Lake at a house called The Marilyn Mansion.
It's an old polygamy home and it's pretty cool. 
We have a rental in Provo and we call it The Lodge.  Mark grew up in a house where the bedrooms were named: yellow room, double bed room, waterbed room, white room, grandkids room.  We have a room in our house called The Aloha Room so
I guess naming houses and rooms is hereditary. 

Clark has a cool backyard too.  He has a garden and two years ago he built a chicken coop with chickens that lay eggs which is cool in it's self, but he has taken up a new hobby. 
Bees!

There he is holding up a peace sign.

He bought 5lbs of bees and has a box with a queen bee so Clark is an official bee keeper.
I think Salt City Honey has a nice ring. 

Pouring bees. Weird. 

 This is Camryn's first introduction to solid foods.
Michelle was excited for us to be there for the big moment and I'm glad she waited. 
It was cute and Camryn quite liked her rice cereal. 


Yah, it was a family affair.
Laurel loves her daddy.

Jordan had to give it a whirl too. 

Oh gosh. I can hardly stand it! 
I want to go back to Utah. 
I'm just not sure I can wait until August to see
"baby girl" again.

6 comments:

Christie Hunter said...

Oh my gosh! I totally get it! She's a doll baby, and y'all all look so happy together.

Christie Hunter said...

Oh my gosh! I totally get it! She's a doll baby, and y'all all look so happy together.

Dixie Dee said...

Camyrn is beautiful! Michelle and Jordan looks great with their happy precious baby girl!
Loved the picture of Grandma with "baby girl" at 4 months!
Hope you get to go back soon to see all the kids!
Clark is quite the diversified young man! Salt Lake City Honey sounds great, hope to try some, someday!
Love how you can tell a story with great pictures, and what a beautiful story to tell! Family!

Marilou said...

I want to hold your baby Michelle!
Afterall she is genetically 1/2 my grandchild.

Dixie Dee said...

Camryn is beautiful! Michelle, Jordan and Camyrn are one handsome family! So Happy for you Michelle and Jordan!
Love the picture of "Baby Girl" and Grandma at 4 months!
Fun,fun picture of the whole family together! 4 Generations with Grandpa Hatch is priceless! Love how you can tell a story with your pictures Marilee! And it is a beautiful story! Family!

Kaylynn said...

Okay she is sooooooo cute! The 4-generation picture could make the Ensign. I love that your dad came. Family is fabulous!