Sunday, July 6, 2014

Camryn's Visit

Wanna know why Camryn was here at the end of June?  
Well, because Neal graduated from high school and she wanted to be here for it!

She is the cutest granddaughter in all the world and I mean the whole wide world!

I'm pretty sure Uncle Neal was first to pose for pictures with Camryn.

 Grandpa is just showing Camryn the Waterton fishing guide.  Hopefully she will love to fish like her grandpa and mommy. 

 She loves her grandma for sure!

 Mark has always been a whiz with babies.  With 10 brothers ands sisters with him being smack dab in the middle he had lots and lots of practice with babies before we even had our own. 

 That's me napping with Camryn. 
It's been a lot of years since I have fallen asleep with a baby.

 Here is mommy Michelle.  Jordan wasn't able to make it up this time, but the three of them are coming back in August for a good long visit. Cannot wait!


This little girl is a real combo of her mommy and daddy. 
Nose: Michelle
Eyes: Michelle, I think.
Eye color: Blue
Mouth: Jordan
Cheeks and chin: Jordan
Skin coloring: Michelle and Jordan
Hair color: Michelle and Jordan when he was a baby and little boy.
At least that is what we see for now.



 Michelle doesn't have many pictures with Camryn so we took lots. 





 Michelle LOVES being a mommy!



 Every grandchild has to have a bath in grandma's sink right?  
It was a little tricky since Camryn doesn't sit up yet.  

 Oh, looky here, Brad is holding up little baby shoes because.......

 He and Kelly are having a baby boy in December!
Can you even believe it?  
2014 bookend babies.
Baby Girl in January 2014 and Baby Boy in December 2014.
 Yah, I know.  We made sure no cars were coming either way and the neighbors weren't outside and the horses were far away.  
Brad loves to shoot gophers, but then don't we all.

 Guess were Mark and I are going with this happy little couple in September?
A cruise to Alaska!  This is the only cruise I have ever wanted to go on. Can't wait!

 We bought a couple of inflatable kayaks this summer and we love them. 
From car to shore in 10 minutes. 

 Hey Kelly!





Love taking my camera wherever I go whether it's my big one or my little one.
You never know when you might need to take a picture of my feet at the end of a kayak. 

Next post is Neal's graduation! 

4 comments:

Dixie Dee said...

Oh is this ever a great Post! Of course Camyrn is the most beautiful grand daughter in the WHOLE WORLD!!
Michelle is radiant as a mother and I love the picture of Michelle and Camryn at the lake. Beautiful on all levels!!
A baby boy for Brad and Kelly! Super Great!
Actually I love all the pictures, you have an eye for a great photo that tells a great story!
Oh and yes! Red flip flops in a red canoe on a lake in Waterton! Perfect!!

Christie Hunter said...

Beautiful pictures of Michelle and Camryn! Congrats, congrats, congrats on the new addition coming in December! What a great Christmas gift! Have fun on the cruise. I've always wanted to go to Alaska, too. New babies, new adventures, fun times!

Megan said...

Grandbabies are the best.

Marilou said...

I love all the pictures of "baby girl" Camryn! Can't wait for all the pictures of "baby boy" that will be joining her!