Monday, August 25, 2014

Jordelle and Camryn's Visit

Jordan, Michelle and Camryn came for 10 days starting the 2nd weekend in August! 
Yah, I know, super great! 
They came on a Thursday afternoon so one of the first things we did was go to Waterton for a little walk and then use the kayaks. 

Family selfie.

"Baby Girl" (Camryn) loved the carrier and I mean, loved it. 
It was the ticket and the cat's meow all rolled up into one. She is an observant little girl so facing out at all times was what turned her crank.

Camryn was thirsty after all that observing. 
So cute!
Grandma and Grandpa.

Neal's cousin has opened up a paddleboard/kayak rental business in Waterton so Neal is trying it out. They even have wetsuits to rent as well. This mountain water is cold.

Here is the Facebook page for Four Oceans Paddle Boarding.


Camryn loves to hold her hands out which reminds me of the song lyrics, 
"I throw my hands up in the air sometimes saying AYO gonna let go.
I wanna celebrate and live my life saying AYO Baby, let's go" 


This was Jordelle's first time on the kayaks and they loved it. 
We decided to buy a couple of these so we had options when the kids come to visit Waterton and
it was the best decision. 

Oh gosh golly!


1 comment:

Marilou said...

Oh gosh golly is right!