Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Camryn/Cameron Lake

Cameron Lake road was closed last summer due to bad flooding in the spring so it was nice to be able to go up this year and show Jordan more of Waterton.  

Aunty Laurel
Camryn loves her aunty and I'm a bit jealous that Laurel can stop by and see Camryn anytime she wants. Lucky they live within minutes of each other. 

Neal and Jordan took one of the kayaks out to have some boy fun and this is what they did. 

Camryn loves the water.  I know everyone says the same thing about their grandkids, but Camryn is different. She really really does love the water more than any baby in the whole wide world. 






My girls love being with their daddy. 


Oh yah, that's what I'm talkin' about. 
I put baby girl to sleep in record time. 


Go ahead and say it Lou Lou. My hand. It looks like our mothers' hands. 
I agree. 

1 comment:

Marilou said...

Another cute Camryn/Cameron post. I mean really! πŸ‘ΆπŸ’•

And yes, those hands do look like our mothers hands. And that's just fine!