Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Glacier National Park

Our visit to Glacier National Park.






I don't know why I like these "glancing up at Mark" pictures, but I do. I really do. 








I guess all these photos look like a photo shoot. 
With the scenery so spectacular it's fun to take lots of pictures. 

Whenever we go through Babb we always stop at the post office to check our mail and in the summer we always stop at the antique shop.  It s a real good one and there is always a treasure to buy. 
Jordan had this book in his hand to buy and now that I think about it I don't think he did. 

We had lunch in Babb at a place that was recommended right across the road from the antique shop. 


So, they had this fun question/facts page at the table and we decided to make it into a game where we had Team Bledsoe and Team Cahoon competing.  It passed the time while we were waiting for our food. 

The food was really good from the burgers to burritos.
We might have to make it a tradition every summer. 

No comments: