Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Introducing.....

Our second grandchild! 
Da da dada!
Brad is a dad and Kelly is a mom! 
We had bookend grandkids this year.  
Camryn was born in January 2014 
&
Jack was born in December 2014

I love this picture.  It says a lot, don't you think? 

From what I can tell.....Brad's cheeks, Brad's nose, Kelly's mouth, Kelly's eyes? and the toehead blonde from both of them. 

Charlie and Jack.  I bet they will be great pals.



 This is the best one yet....

 Its not the same hat, but it's the same hat. 
Davey, Davey Crockett, King of the Wild Frontier!
Little Brad about 26 years ago. 


 We haven't seen little jack yet.  The other kids came home for Christmas, but now that they are gone, we are heading down to Utah just as soon as we can! 
I need to hold that little boy! 


2 comments:

Kaylynn said...

I love the name Jack O'Reilly! I don't think you can really Who a newborn looks like. I'm excited for you to meet him.

Christie Hunter said...

Congrats grandma! He's adorable!